& NURSERY RACKS
Custom Shipping Bins and Crates
Quality bins, crates, and replacement parts manufactured since 1977. Hardwood construction for years of service. We can provide the specs and quality needed for any project.
- 3 3/4″ split corner post for bin stacking strength
- 3/4″ spacing on slats for proper ventilation
- .5″ slats for solid strength
- 1″ thick rails for increased panel strength
- Tie wires for higher fastening strength and eliminate metal corner snails
- Cleats for increased side panel strength and reduced bottom deck.
Alternative designs include interior diagonal bracing, double interlocking corners with extra slats assembled behind post, custom designed high volume canner rotation boxes, less expensive or thinner rails / lumber, and plywood boxes.
Other Shipping Boxes and Crates
Request a quote:
Not sure what you need? Give us a call or click the button and our experts will assist you.
Specialized boxes can be built to your specifications, assembled or knock down. Knock down saves on the assembly cost, trucking cost and storage space at the destination.
Boxes can be manufactured from various grades of Oriented Stranded Board (OSB), Pine lumber, hardwood lumber or a combination. All boxes can be heat treated to the IPPC15 export requirements.
Internal vertical corner post and framing members can be added for increased multiple stacking strength.
For safe and secure shipping of horticulture trays and container plants.